Menu
FoyleFlyer
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On-line Tivo "Run A Test" Service

I was having problems with some channels showing blank screens on my Tivo box since Tuesday evening (24 Nov 15) and went to the VM Service Status to check for any issues. I saw a link offering to "Run a test" on the TV Tab which I clicked on and Hey Presto, my missing TV channels were all working perfectly! I am only posting this information as I was unaware of this "Run a Test" service and it might assist other customers who hadn't heard of this service either.

Samsung UE55HU8500 Curved 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart TV; Samsung WAM250 Wireless Audio Hub; 2 x Samsung M5 Medium Wireless Audio Multiroom Speakers; Onkyo HTX-22 HDX 5.1; Sky HD+ Box; VM Tivo (+ add box); WD TV Live Hub Media Centre 1Tb; Samsung BD ES6000E; Bose Wave Music System ll with Wave iPod dock; Chromecast; iPod Touch; SG Note 10.1; SG Tab S 8.4" LTE; SG Note 5; VM BB 200Mb;
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On-line Tivo "Run A Test" Service

Hi FoyleFlyer,

Thanks for coming by and sharing your experience with the 'Run The Test' check that you found.

I'm pleased to hear that all is working ok now for you.  

Should you have any further bumps in the road, don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need us for anything,

All the best Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out