Menu
Billie98
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Hi there I've been having problems with my on demand for a few days now! I can buy any film on there but when it comes to Blair witch it won't let me buy it a message keeps coming up saying on demand services are temporarily unavailable please try in a few minutes can you tell me why this is as any other film I purches will work absolutely fine thanks
0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

I have an engineer at my home as i type this. Apparently a company called NMC add the content to the VM system and they are behind in adding things.

I wanted to watch Atlanta yesterday and it would not work for love nor money.

SD might but why do I pay for HD if I am having to watch in SD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Winchester_red
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've been having issues for about a week now - on my 5th call to support they finally admitted that there is an issue (in my area at least) and that it MAY be fixed by April.  They told me as I 'don't pay for this service, it's FREE; there is nothing that can be done for bill etc.  I expressed amazment as they sell me a service which focuses it's TV ads on they fact I can watch it anywhere and anytime - but it seems we only PAY for live TV.

The issues is a low level (severity 4) issue and they'll get around to it when they can and they don't update Status Updates on level 4 severity issues.

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just replied to your main thread
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Billie98

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

I've taken a look at the TV in the office and I've been able to search and play The Blair Witch film. What happens when you try the same?

I've tested your set top box from our end too, we're not detecting any issues at the moment. I hope that means that things are working as they should at the moment?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They do give compensation for the ondemand issues, just got to be stern with them over the phone. Got £20 off in December and January.

0 Kudos