Menu
Georgi1303
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Hi all

Just had virgin installed last week after being away for a year and opted for tivo this time.  I was always happy with the customer service, services and overall experience with virgin, whats happened in a year ???

I had problems with the install which to cut along storey short involved engineers using my original sky power cables and sky hdmi cables to plug into virgin boxes ! taking the virgin power cables and hdmi's with them !

My main grip has to be the on demand service.  My partner is currently working her way through greys anatomy and is on series 8 but using the on demand service some episodes just come up with on demand unavailable (error 319) while others play fine.  Its the same with other programs too, hit and miss if there going to work. 

Is this the norm now or is there something i need to do or someone i need to call for the on demand to work properly ?

0 Kudos
Georgi1303
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

No one have any info for me on this ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

Hi Georgi1303,

Thank you for your time and writing back into us.

I'm sorry that we've not been back in touch sooner. I have been looking into the TV services in the house and when there's issues, it's never the best.

I was able to see that there is an on going fault with over demand for services in the area. The engineers are working hard to provide upgrades and once this is done, any On Demand issues you are seeing should stop.

I've popped you some details below of the fault reference for your records and an estimated review date for this:-

Fault reference:F004231500

Est review date:26th October 2016

Please keep in touch and let me know if there are any changes.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos