Menu
Craigy07
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable

The last 3 days I have had issues trying to watch a certain programme with the pop up of on demand currently unavailable 319. It states to try again in a few minutes...yet a few days later still nothing and same message appearing. I have restarted and typical switch off and on, checked the connection etc but still this same message. 

Can this be resolved asap please because I am starting to grudge this service if I can't use it fully and in respect this is not the first time this has happened. 

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Steff72
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable

I've had this issue for a week. No walking dead for me. No response from virgin so far, either.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craigy07,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with our On Demand service.

Can I just check what program you're unable to watch? 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steff72,

Sorry to hear you're also having problems with our On Demand service. Is this happening on a particular episode of walking dead?

Speak soon 

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos