Menu
Jamesbaird69
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable error code 319

Utterly frustrated with the unreliability of the on demand service. Should not be this painful trying to download a HD movie, plagued with on demand is temporarily unavailable messages error code 319. Tired of resetting the TiVo box and broadband, tired of calling tech support only to hear a prerecorded message telling me everything tested OK and hang up while you perform another 10 minutes of testing. Even more annoying the last time it happened the service billed me for the film!! Time to vote with my feet, had it with this dire service but if anyone does have a quick fix that doesn't include resetting the box or modem would love to hear.
0 Kudos
Howel82
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable error code 319

Same problem here - 2 days of this message. Busy day at work and just want to relax in front of a film. Pay £110pm for this. It's not the 1st time and won't be the last. Call helpline and cut off after 10 mins - not happy. No quick fix so I'm off too!
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are there any particular programs that you're finding are affected by this, and which part of the country are you in?

0 Kudos
Jamesbaird69
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Almost always happens with HD movies on demand and I am in the midlands.
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ah ok, not the Bristol area then. As a matter of interest, is literally every HD film in Sky OD affected? Or does it just feel like quite a few, and some do actually work?

I'm not trying to be flippant, but having also been affected by this fault since many weeks (coming on months), it is indeed frustrating - but even I'll admit that a proportion of films do work. Just that the proportion varies and it's a complete lottery.

When the problem first started I reported every example I came across through fault-CS. VM have now put the fault on the status page in my area, which at least saves me that rigmarole every couple of weeks.

0 Kudos
Jamesbaird69
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I don't think you are being flippant in the slightest, very relevant questions! In short it does to tend to be a bit of a lottery but when it comes to HD films I would say it's more likely to not work than work.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Jamesbaird69,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I would like to look into this for you so I'll just need to know what programs are displaying error code 319 and what On Demand channel they're from.

Also please reboot the box by the mains and let me know if it's still showing the same error code.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos