Menu
Adamthomas
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable error 319

This appears is appearing for about 50% of the sky films on my TiVo box e.g . All the Harry Potter films, Continuum. Have checked the system. Reset and restarted the box. Happened for 6 days at least. Can you help?
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable error 319

Check out your system/fault status online and I bet like me you have a TV fault for code 319 for Ch4 and Sky on demand.
It was originally due to be fixed yesterday morning but then the expected time for fix has changed to 18:00 on Friday now.
0 Kudos
timboishere
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been getting the same 319 error with advice to try again in a few minutes for the last few days when trying to watch something on UKTV Play. Service status says they are expecting to fix it by 14th October in our area. To me that is just not good enough.

Put this with the fact that the Tivos have not worked properly (slow menus and guides) since they started the updates, the prices going up at the end of this month and after 8 years as a loyal recommending customer I am looking at other providers for TV now.

No way can they justify charging me more for a worse service. They should be looking at a credit not a price increase.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adamthomas

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line from our end. We're not seeing any problems or errors at the moment though, I hope that means that your service is working as it should?

If not, get in touch and I'll arrange for this issue to be escalated.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos