Menu
Leisajoy
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand still not work

Hi it's been a week now since I could access on demand. Anyone know what the problem is
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand still not work

Look at the My Virgin website for your area. May be a net work fault. Or try home-help-settings-network-connect to VM. 

If that doesn't help phone it in. If they don't know there's a fault they can't fix it. 

0 Kudos
Leisajoy
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand still not working

Done all that except call I don't have a house phone and I'm not using my mobile cost me a fourtune. I'll send another email hopefully I'll hear back this time. And they've got a nerve to put up the prices yet again it's a joke
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They never reply to emails! You'll have to wait oh here for a mod to see. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Leisajoy

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. I can see that there were some issues in your area that have since been resolved.

I hope this means that your On Demand is working? If not, let me know and I'll take another look at escalating this from our end for you.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
datt82
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I live in the ch41 area had my tivo box set up today but says that on demand and catch up tv not available my virgin media acknowledges a fault but now says this is fixed I still can't access these services?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi datt82,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your On Demand service.

I've run a diagnostic and I can see an issue with your box which is likely causing this issue. I've sent a signal hit to the box to try and remedy this but I'm not getting a positive response.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to take a look.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos