Menu
brusson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand skip to function

Is there no skip to function whereby you can enter a time to jump to in the programme I'm watching? Basically means I have to watch the whole programme as it takes ages to skip forward to where I left off.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand skip to function

You can use a combination of the skip forward and fast forward buttons to navigate to your chosen position if the resume watching option isn't available.

All Replies
Highlighted
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No there isn't BUT when you go back into the screen to press play look underneath the word play and it should say resume playing. That'll start you where you left off. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can use a combination of the skip forward and fast forward buttons to navigate to your chosen position if the resume watching option isn't available.