Menu
Sarahlwinter
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand pause

Hi, we've just moved over from sky and I'm so surprised that if I watch anything on demand I can't seem to download it. So if I can't watch the programme in one go I have to start all over again and scroll (slowly) through to where I was. Also, if I pause for too long it turns it off and I have to start all over again. Surely this can't be right? Am I being an idiot and missing something simple. It's enough to make me want to go back to sky!!

thank you 😊

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand pause

At the moment you cannot download a program from catchup to watch later but neither should you need to scroll through to where you left off. When you go back to the program you've been watching it should say 'resume playing' which means it'll start where you left off. Only one I'm not sure about doing this is BBC iPlayer. 

This might change in the coming months with the launch (hopefully) of the new Virgin box. 

0 Kudos
Sarahlwinter
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand pause

Thank you for responding. I just double checked it and I can't see that anywhere! It's sky living on demand and when I go back to it there's a yellow play tab but nothing else. I might just have to give them a call because this can't be right.... Thank you very much 😊
0 Kudos