Menu
Gurunicknak
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working yet again

Hi could someone please give me a answer I can understand I'm unable to get on demand working on my TiVo so I called the virgin helpline and spoke to a women who I could barely understand who said there is a on demand fault that will be resolved on the 16th of this month but when I look at the service status page it says there are no faults in my area! I'm so confused and annoyed at virgin atm I've had nothing but fault after fault for the last few months and frankly I'm getting sick of it. I be had painfully slow internet broken TiVo box on movies that I pay to watch then stop 10 mins in now on demand stops working .seriously thinking about just cancelling it and moving to sky TV and BT internet.
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working yet again

Rebooted but still broken. No On Demand, CatchUp, Red button services or Apps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working yet again

Hi there Gurunicknak,

Cheers for coming back and posting your issue in the Community.

I'm very sorry to read that you've been having some issues on the On Demand. I was running some initial tests on the TiVo and found that the internal modem is undergoing some upstream power level issues and with no known outage in  the area, would need some adjusting.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos