Menu
Nikki100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working c30 area 30

my on demand not working area 30 but only on one box driving me mad have re booted but to no avail you are quick to take our money each month but we cannot access the services website don't work properly to email just sort it out Virgin been off for over a week now , this happens regularly but usually only for a day or so not happy check it your end Won't let me update my email to current one
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working c30 area 30

Hi Nikki100,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your posts. I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with your TiVo® and On Demand services. 

I would like to look into this issue further for you, but I am unable to run any remote testing to your equipment at the moment as it is showing all equipment is offline. Please verify if your equipment is powered on.

Thank you.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nikki100,

Just checking back with you as I haven't had a response yet regarding my post.

Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Nikki100
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now my box was faulty , rang up , came next day , brilliant engineer 😀well done Virgin
0 Kudos