Menu
Becbec
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working again 😡

Hey ✋🏻 new to this so please go gentle 😊 Every single time I watch anything on demand, I get halfway through and it stops working with error message 6091, I'm writing on here for help as phoning the customer service line is pointless.
Thankyou in advance
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working again 😡

Suspect you have a signal issue so you'll need an engineer. For which of course you'll have to phone. Sorry. 

You could try making sure all the cables in the back are tight then rebooting. But that won't cure a signal issue it'll just sort out any glitches with the box hardware. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working again 😡

Hi Becbec

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account using your forum information, so I can take a closer look at this and run some tests from our end, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting it sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos