Menu
HUGH_EFFO
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand not available

Hi

I keep the the message "on demand is not available" on my Tivo box.  Also the data light keeps flashing green.

My broadband and normal TV service is ok.  Tried re-booting the Tivo but still happens.

Regards

I am not a white Hat Hacker, nor a Black Hat Hacker, more 50 shades of Grey
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not available

Have you checked the VM website for problems in your area and a possible fix date?

if there are no problems in your area then phone in the fault so they can fix it. 

0 Kudos
Dave_M1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the "heart beat" light is flashing but your internet is working it is unlikely an outside fault but a loose connection or damaged cable somewhere in the house.

If you have checked all the connections then I'd suggest speak with customer service and have them check things over and if needed a tech can be arranged.

I am an employee of Virgin Media but any views expressed are those of my own.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HUGH_EFFO,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your On Demand service is giving you this error.  I' would like to help get this fixed for you.

I have carried out some checks from here, and there is a signal fault that requires our engineer to call out and fix for you.

I will send you the details in a private message.  (Look out for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos