Menu
Rpowell123
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand not available 319

My on demand for HD has been showing this error message for the past two weeks.

We pay for HD so why can I not watch HD on demand?

How can I fix this? I have restarted the box so many times I have lost count and it's getting very frustrating.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not available 319

319 is an error only Virgin have control over.
It basically means the programme behind your menu is not there to watch.
You will have to give more info as to what you are trying to watch for them to have any chance of sorting it out for you but do not hold your breath.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rpowell123

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service. 

I've not been able to locate your account using your forum details to take a closer look at this, so if you're still experiencing issues with your On Demand service, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll take a look right away.

You can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

Thanks for sending me that information, I've been able to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any obvious errors at the moment.

Are you experiencing this issue with more than one set top box? Are you able to access On Demand at all or are you getting this error every single time?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rpowell123
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

I have only noticed it on one Box but it could be the other as well.

It only occurs with HD shows, I can watch them if it's not HD, however I have paid for HD everything which is why I am a bit concerned.

Becca
0 Kudos
Angharad
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This has been a problem for 3 weeks. It's not constant. It's not all episodes. It's getting pretty irritating
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Becca,

Craig_D is away so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

What particular programs are showing error code 319?

I'll need to get this raised if it hasn't been already so I'll just need to know the name and what On Demand channel they're from.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos