Menu
oceanwasp
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand/netflix dropping

Hi

I've been having trouble for a while with the on demand side of tivo. It keeps dropping out and the right hand led flashes on the box. Everything else works fine, TV/broadband etc.
I'm hoping for a moderator response as I'm hard of hearing and can't cope with the call centre.
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
oceanwasp
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand/netflix dropping

Bump.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oceanwasp

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand and Netflix services.

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're not detecting any errors at the moment though. I hope that means that things are working as they should?

If not, what are you seeing when you try to access Netflix or watch a show On Demand?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dimbers
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would guess you have a return path issue

From the home page go to help and settings

Then system info

Then diagnostics

Scroll to the next page down and look at the return power, 4th down on the list. It shouldnt be any higher than 53dbmv, if it is i would say that this is your problem. If its not then i would check it a few hours apart, it may change slightly, by 1 or 2 dbmv but if it changes a lot then that again is your problem.

Also check all your connections are tight, if any are loose this could also cause your problem.
0 Kudos