Menu
criso
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand error v205

Been getting this since Thursday when I try to access On Demand or Catch Up.  I have seen various other similar issues but with different error codes so not sure if this is the same thing.  Been rebooting a couple of times a day in the hope that it is fixed but no luck.

What is particularly frustrating is that I travel a lot for work and was hoping to catch up over the bank holiday weekendbefore heading off again tomorrow, some of the things I was hoping to watch will no longer be available when I get back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error v205

Hello criso,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you've been experiencing problems with the On Demand.

I can see there are some signal issues with the box so what I would like to do is to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
criso
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - have replied to your message.  I did run a test but it said no problems found.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Smiley Happy

I've just replied so please check your inbox when you can.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos