Menu
Dianem1
Just joined
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand error code 319

Have this error code on demand 319 for blindspot.  Very annoyed can watch some episodes but the majority I can't seems to be less and less each day.  Sometimes it just stops midway through and then when you go back on it says  unavailable and this code! Well it worked 20 seconds ago!!  Must say sick and tired of the lack of reliably with this service whether it be broadband or on demand.  I pay a lot of monthly each month just for this hassle.  Sky may be slightly more expensive but at least it's reliable.  Time to change again I think. 

Anyone else have the same problems ????

Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error code 319

Yup, you only need to search this forum for error 319 and you'll see it's very common and has been going on for a looonnng time. The On Demand 'service' is broken, and Virgin genuinely don't seem to care.

ChrisSmith24
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm also getting the 319 error code for Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 10 in SD.

I hadn't encountered the error for ages so I thought it had finally been fixed but apparently not.

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I may regret saying this, but I'm sure Virgin do care about whatever's causing error-319 - and I've heard a few explanations.

But with such a long-running fault, I'm sure there's probably a long-term plan to deal with what I dare say is something fundamental. In the meantime, the communication and fault-handling process seems to leave a lot to be desired.

0 Kudos
kmccallum13
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

same for me, can't get 4OD to work. still says on service status that there are no issues!

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They did put it on the service status page a couple of months back, then removed it as resolved, but here we are...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone,

Thanks for posting on the community, I understand this error code has been ongoing and I would like to raise each of these issues individually to get them fixed if they haven't already been resolved.

If you're still experiencing this error could you reboot the box by the mains and let me know if it's still showing the same code? If it is I'll just need the name of the program/s and what channel they're from.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos