Menu
TenaciousPug
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand error 6096

Just bought Fantastic 4 HD on demand but can't watch it because of error 6096. From other posts on various forums this appears to be a headend problem with that particular film. Tech help is currently closed so is there any other way of getting this fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error 6096

Hi TenaciousPug,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy  

I'm sorry to hear that you got this error when ordering the Fantastic 4 HD movie.  I have escalated this to our network team to investigate the cause.

Has this happened before or since?  If so let me know and I can check this further.  

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
TenaciousPug
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. This is the first time. The only thing bothering me now is that my time to watch it runs out soon - can this be extended?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi TenaciousPug,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

The movie cannot be extended however you can re-order it.  If you're not able to watch it by the time it expires, give our team a call on 150 Free from and Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us and we will be happy to apply a credit for you for the original purchase.

If you have any further problems, don't hesitate to give me a shout Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos