Menu
Kelly12
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

On demand error 407

Trying to watch box sets and getting error message 'on demand temporarily unavailable. Try again in few minutes or go to virgin media service status.
Tried 24 hours later still getting same error message so tried online and service status link isn't working either!
Any ideas??!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error 407

Hi Kelly12,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your On Demand.

I'd love to look into this for you but I can't seem to find your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
shawky68
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

We have the same problem we just joined Virgin and we can't watch a show on sky living even though we receive it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello shawky68,

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing this fault and I would like to welcome you to the community.

We currently have a known issue affecting Channel 4 and Sky On Demand content which we hope to be fixed very soon but can I just check what this program is called just in case it's outside of the known fault we already have?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kigi
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi, l'm also having trouble with the 407 message. l started watching Greys Anatomy from the beginning and started getting an intermittent 407 error but by season 3 have been unable to watch it for about a week despite repeated tries. Moved to watching Mistresses as suggested by tivo. l successfully watched series 1 with only an occasional issue but have had trouble with series 2. Again more and more frequent 407 issues until today where once again l am completely unable to access it at all. l notice from this thread that there was an ongoing problem, but the service status earlier today showed no known issues with TV. This box set is due to finish this month so really wanting access quickly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Kigi,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you were also experiencing this problem with your On Demand.

When I check for faults in the area it seems like this 407 error has cleared but when I check the signals on your box I am seeing some issues which could be impacting your On Demand service so I would like to arrange for someone to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further details.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wuzzzy
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi we are also experiencing error 407 when trying to watch Grey's Anatomy on Demand. We have reset the box, waited for hours but to no avail
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI wuzzzy

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that you've let us know about this and we're currently working to resolve the problem.

We hope to have the issues resolved very soon, I'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should there be anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos
3hoursleep
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Suffering the exact same problem for past 5 nights now but the Virgin Response Team have still not responded to my post made on here, on Sunday. Looks like I'll be investigating joining Sky as Virgin experience now sour as can be yet I pay for a top package - silly Virgin
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi 3hourssleep

Sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service, I can see that Rose has responded to the thread you created regarding this issue, which you can view by [clicking here]

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos