Menu
barmyarmy66
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand error 319

Not able to watch anything on demand for 2 days now.

Power off and restart does not resolve.

Any ideas peeps?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand error 319

Hi barmyarmy66,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with On Demand.

Does it affect all areas of On Demand (Catch Up, Movies, Music etc.) or is it just a single area?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sdedwards
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My installation was done on Wednesday 24th. Whenever I try to watch On Demand I get a message telling me to check service status (which I done repeatedly) and the code 319 at the bottom

To make me even more unhappy my laptop won't connect to the WiFi and wants a wired connection which I wasn't provided with just in case!

So I'm currently an unhappy new customer that won't be recommending your services.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sdedwards, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you have been having since joining us. This is not the kind of experience we like to hear about our customers having especially as a new customer Smiley Sad 

It can take a day or two for your services to get up and running however things should be better for you now. 

I've taken a look at the account and your equipment stats and currently I'm not getting any reading. Your hub is looking as though it's offline / turned off and your TiVo® isn't sending any signal back to us. 

Have you got both of these turned off? If so, turn them on and pop a post back here to let us know. We'll re do the checks and then let you know what we find Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos