Menu
greenseas
Just joined
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand/catch up just spinning

I have TV and none of the on demand/ catch up channels work. I thought at first it might be demand but it's been at least a week and at different times of the day. I've tried resetting the boxes and unplugging the boxes - nothing...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand/catch up just spinning

Hi there greenseas, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you are having troubles viewing on demand and catch up at the moment. 

I've run some testing and can't see any issues that would cause this for you, your power levels are spot on, and I can't see any account issues that would cause this for you. 

Are you still having this fault? Do you get any error messages come on the screen at all?

Please let me know as I am as keen as you to get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Chris_J
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Greenseas Smiley Happy

I'm just popping by to see how everything is as we've not heard anything back in the Community? 

Keep in touch and if there's anything that we can help with further, please don't hesitate to contact us and the Community Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris_J,

Thanks for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems accessing your On Demand/Catch Up TV.

I've run remote testing to your equipment, and I'm not seeing any issues that would cause this. I have also checked with our Faults Department, and there hasn't been any other incidents reported for your area. 

I have sent a new signal to your boxes, if you could reboot the boxes again and retry.

Please let me know how you get on with this. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris_J,

Just checking back with you to see how your On Demand/Catch Up TV is going for you.

Please let me know if there is still a problem with this service.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
kapake
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have no catchup tv on demand as well. Just error 1060
Been like it for a long time so I'm told.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there kapake, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say thank you so much for coming to us with this and I'd like to say that I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble viewing catch up TV for some time. I've taken a look at things from this end and noticed an issue, which I've now corrected with a few signals. 

It may take up to 24 hours for the signals to come down to your set top box, so if you're still having this issue this time tomorrow, please let me know so that I can investigate further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos