Menu
Murphy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On demand and catch up

had continuous problems  not able to access on demand and catch up service. Finally rang virgin on Saturday who guaranteed the issue would be resolved within 24 to 48 hours and a call to my mobile number would be forthcoming. Come monday and still not resolved, no call either, so rang again, same old rigmarole, switch off, re-boot etc. Waste of time, engineer booked for this Saturday so at least a week without these services, when asked about compensation was told these are free add ons so no compensation. All I can say is there must be a lot of customers with problems if engineer not available until Saturday. Anyone had experience with sky, do they have these issues.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
StuBlake13
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand & catch up

Having the exact same issue tonight, add on the rest of the debacle I've had since install: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/3rd-Attempt-at-getting-my-100-Amazon...

Then the fact my area has been sold a product not fit for purpose because our Broadband has high utilisation meaning loss of service on a regular basis on that front with it down for between full days, hours or minutes over and over again. 

Now I get an e-mail saying they're putting prices up from November and I can't get access now to OnDemand or Catch Up TV. My parents live on the estate opposite with no problems. Its a joke.

That e-mail will be my ticket out of contract if things don't improve markedly in the next couple of weeks. However with the initial date to rectify the High Utilisation issues of September 14th at 1600 having been and long gone with nothing yet and the new date being "some time" in December. I don't hold out much or nor my breath.

Good Luck

0 Kudos