Menu
alcaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand...again

Well, for three days over the christmas period all was ok, however, today the service light started flashing, and yet again, no on demand service. At this stage i am now considering going back to sky. What is the point of having a service that wont let you record from on demand, because you can streem directly from on demand, when 75%of the time on demand does not work. Also on the go service is ok on my tablet, but my husbands tablet wont accept sky sports.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand...again

Have you given them a ring yet?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have you given them a ring yet?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
alcaz
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, tried to phone, not much help. On demand comes and goes as it wants, no one seems to know why, or care for that matter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alcaz,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with on demand.

Are you still experiencing this issue? I've run a few checks but cant see anything standing out. 

If you are still having issues we can arrange an engineer to come out and take a look at this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos