Menu
Gman1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand 319 error

I've been with vm since 19th November and have only been able to use on demand a couple of times keep getting directed to service status pages which surprisingly show no issues. I'm paying for this rubbish and to top it all off am still waiting for vm to bury the cable on my property, supposed to be here 12/12/16 but no one showed up and no phone call by way of an apology.  I left sky for this rubbish 😡

0 Kudos
SJandDave
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand 319 error

Having the same issue, it's never worked on HD only the SD version works, so frustrating
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gman1974,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced so far.

The cable bury shows it's complete and I have checked your equipment and all the signals are looking good at the moment so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SJandDave

Sorry to learn about the problems with your On Demand service. How have things been for you lately?

If you're still experiencing issues, let us know what you're trying to watch and I'll do what I can to help to get it sortedMan Happy

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos