Menu
JJL
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand service...M+ only?

Hello,

I just upgraded from my old V box to a TiVo and although I'm generally happy with it the On Demand service seems to have changed. I have the M+ package and on my previous box I could search On Demand shows just included with M+.

It seems on the new TiVo everything is shown to me whether or not I can view it with M+, which is really frustrating as I have to click on everything to find out if I can actually watch it! This takes ages as there seems to be more that I cannot watch than I can watch.

Surely I'm missing something here, is it possible to only view shows which are available for me to watch?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand service...M+ only?

Hello JJL,

Welcome to the community.

How are you searching for your On Demand content? Are you searching through Box Sets?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JJL
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand service...M+ only?

Hello Rose, thankyou for your reply.

Yes, I'm searching through Box Sets. I believe that's the only option other than the SEARCH option which, of course, is only of use when you're looking for a particular show rather than browsing for what's available.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to browse for the shows only available to my service (M+), as I could do with my old V Box.

0 Kudos