Menu
Ninko
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On Demand is Unavailable

Hi,

Yesterday and today when trying to use On Demand I get an error saying, On Demand is Unavailable. 

Whats going on?

Thanks

Ninko

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand is Unavailable

Tried rebooting the box to see if that gets it back? Loss of on demand can be down to upstream issues.

Also, have you checked service status? link: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

Getting any other errors besides the on demand one?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Ninko
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
Yeah I checked service status, says all is fine.
I rebooted the Tivo box, but didn't help.
And no, not had any other errors that I'm aware of.

Ninko
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Usually there is an error number shown along with the error - does your error list a number along with it? There may still be a network fault, but they only list in service status after enough customers call in about it. I'm not 100% on this, but I remember reading that you check the power levels on the TiVo, under 'system information' or something named liked that. If that is there, what power levels do the STB report?

A member of the favicon.png Forum Team will pick up on your topic in about 3 days, but if you wanted it looked into sooner, call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone then report a TV fault

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Ninko
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

The error code is 319.

Ninko

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ninko,

I'm really sorry that the On Demand service is giving you some trouble at the moment. Robot Sad

I have located your account and I can't see any known reason as to why this is happening.

I've manually sent over a signal to the TiVo®, which, *fingers crossed*, may help.

It's worth rebooting the TiVo® once again, then try and access On Demand to see if it's still giving you the same error message.

If you're still experiencing the same issue after doing this, please give our team a call on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Hope this gets sorted for you ASAP,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos