Menu
Fightsevil
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

On Demand error 319

Hi, I'm in Norwich NR3,and for the past 2 weeks when i try to watch on demand (Sky programs or Ash vs Evil Dead) I get error 319. I try again 5 minutes later and still get same error. Is this a local error or a fault with my box?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On Demand error 319

Hi Fightsevil,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I apologise again for the trouble with this. There are still elements of this fault that we're working on, hopefully we'll have a full resolution as soon as possible.

Let me know if you get any more problems and I'll check it out.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 is a known issue, a fix has been promised by the 17th.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fightsevil, 

I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble viewing content On Demand. I have located your account and can see that you are currently being impacted by an active fault at the moment (reference - F004840373) as steelysteph mentioned.  

We are trying hard to fix the problem and I have notified the team that you are also experiencing the problem so you will be contacted if needed on the number attached to your account. 

Please accept our apologies for this we are working hard to get this problem resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos
Fightsevil
Tuning in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have now had alost daily updates that it will bw fixed the following day and today i got another saying it will be next Monday. Its been Two weeks now can i get any compensation or refund on my subscription?
0 Kudos
mr100uk
Joining in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

We have the same problem where I live in Gloucester. It seems from the forum that this is a common problem. As this is a crucial aspect of the service that we are not getting, then there must be a breach of contract from Virgin. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

We're very sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your Sky/Channel 4 On Demand errors at the moment.

We're working hard to get this resolved and hope to make progress very soon.

If you'd like an update from our end at any time, get in touch and we'll take another look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Fightsevil
Tuning in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have just been informed by email that it will be fixed on the 2nd of December, is this actually likely or is it just the engineer pushing it to the end of the week?
0 Kudos
scruffer04
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I signed up to text updates on this fault (reference - F004840373). These used to come through daily to say that it will be fixed the following day which can only mean that Virgin have no idea what the fault is or how to fix it but make statements to the effect that it will be fixed! I work in IT and if I gave this service to my customer then I would have been fired by now. 

To cap it all, even though I am still signed up to text updates, even these updates have stopped coming through..........

Poor service all round Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
kitty65
Tuning in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have been having the same problem 'Error 319', on and off since I joined, and now have missed several episodes of various programmes. I joined Virgin so I could have access to some of the Sky channels, only now, 'on demand' is happening with the basic free channels. Not happy at all!! I'm housebound mostly, and rely on television to occupy the long hours. Regretting my decision to join Virgin.

0 Kudos
Fightsevil
Tuning in
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I have had an email saying its fixed so last night i tried to watch last weeks Supergirl from the on demand and got the same error......
0 Kudos