Menu
stevo17371
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On Demand error 319

I cannot view a programme on Sky Living from 7/7/2016 and get error message 319. I can view all others on this channel as per my M+ subscription. I have reported this to 150 customer services but nothing has changed. No apparent faults or outage on system

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand error 319

Hi stevo17371,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with On Demand. Can you tell me the path you took to get the program?

For example: Home > On Demand > Movies

Look forward to hearing from you  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stevo17371
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have tried to access the programme via both On Demand and Catch Up but cannot view it on either, getting so far as to actually start the programme, then all I get is the error message. The annoying thing is that I can view any other programme except this specific one. The error message states that "On Demand is temporarily unavailable and try again in a few minutes" but I can view other programmes and channels OK, plus this has gone on since Saturday 9th July. I am extremel disappointed as I am paying for a service which I cannot access, plus my wife cannot follow a TV series, the next episode of which is on tonight - which she will either have to view or record for later. Hope that clarifies the situation.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevo17371,

I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with this.

Can you tell me the name of the program so I can check the network?

Look forward to hearing from you  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

0 Kudos
stevo17371
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

The programme in question is  "The Catch" episode 7 from 7/7/2016 on Sky Living. I can get all other episodes, even episode 8 from 14/7/2016 strangely.

Regards Steve.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevo17371,

I've reported this to our team to get the missing program re-uploaded (Ref.64312_787).

They should get it back on within the next 3 - 5 days so keep checking periodically to see if it's there.

Let me know if you get any more problems!

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

0 Kudos
stevo17371
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh, Many thanks for your efforts, however, the problem remains. I've lost patience with it now, my wife has watched the two subsequent episodes, so will just put it down as a negative with my Virgin Media experience. It is one of a few issues I have had over the past year. I hope to move house within the next few months and will certainly not be taking Virgin with me this time. Cheers, Steve
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

bump

0 Kudos