Menu
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand and catch up

Yet again this service is not working, Posted over a month ago and requested an engineer to call but nothing happened, Every time I try to access on demand it says temporary unavailable and when I run a test there is always issues in my area. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand and catch up

Hi Mazzz, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had no response to your previous message. 
I've just sent you a private message regarding this issue.

Apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Huw_B sent this private message to me .......... [removed]

As this has already been going on too long, I've booked in an appointment for you for this coming Saturday morning

Sch Date: 12/11/16
Sch Time: 8-12PM

You know there are issues yet have cancelled my appointment yet again, This service is totally unacceptable and I am paying for a service that I am clearly not getting along with the so called £100 reward vouchers for joining which I and hundreds of others never receive unless we phone only to be put on hold then cut off.
Is this normal practice by Virgin media??

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mazzz

I'm sorry again for the continued problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment.

I'm glad to hear that an appointment has been arranged though and I'd love to hear how you get on. We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos