Menu
Wend26
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Unavailable

New TiVo box, moved router as advised by engineer, wifi lousy, On Demand Unavailable. Error codes C501 and V 202.  Turned off box now messed up recordings yet again!!! Why the hell do I pay for a service when we don't get it. 

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Unavailable

Did you disconnect the coax cable when you moved the router? If you did just check that the copper core hasn't bent or broken while refitting.

0 Kudos
Wend26
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Will check again, but the engineer reconnected everything when he fitted the new TiVo box and checked all,the cables. Turned the box off as well as suggested. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HI Wend26

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service recently.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you, we're seeing no errors at the moment though.

I hope that means that your On Demand service is working as it should? If not, get in touch and I'll for this to be escalated.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wend26
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Tks. TBH I've not bothered trying since the weekend it was frustrating me so much. I'll have a try tomorrow as footies on tonight. Have rec'd message saying problem has been fixed, so there obviously was a problem. Still can't understand why this happens, especially with a new box. Anyway, I'll try tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Wend26 and sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused.

How did you get on giving On Demand a go after your last message?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wend26
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still hit 4 problems in our area with broadband and the internet keeps cutting out! Seriously, this needs to be sorted or I'm not paying for a service I'm not getting. We pay upfront for a service but you don't supply it.....
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about this Wend26

I can see you've also posted in our broadband board, which is great news. One of the team who's able to take a look at your internet connection will be with you shortly.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have same problems, i called Virgin and was given £20 compensation. Worth a try, and for every week these errors don't get fixed I will be asking for more and more until i finally move to Sky. Terrible service by the clueless Virgin Media.

0 Kudos