Menu
razwiz
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Unavailable error 319

Hi

On Demand has been unavailable for 3 days now, I have rebooted my box to no avail.

Please investigate ASAP.. 

Regards

Rachel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Unavailable error 319

Hi razwiz

I'm very sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your On Demand service at the moment, are you getting this error message when trying to watch anything in particular or when trying to watch everything?

I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment.

We're looking forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've been getting this for around a week now. It seems to affect all movies in the Sky Cinema 'New This Week' section, but I can watch most films in other sections.

For example, I can watch older films in the Sci Film section no problem, but if I try to watch The Quiet Hour (which is also in the New This Week section) then I get the 319 error.
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm finding that a large proportion of Sky-HD content is now unavailable with this error, across sports & movies.

0 Kudos
CavJJC
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Been with Virgin since August....ridiculously slow Tivo, paying for 200mbps but rarely getting more than 35, and now on demand unavailable for four consecutive days (that we're aware of!) Christmas looking grim, but Sky Q beckons!! (PS phone works fine! But no one at Virgin's end to answer it! 😭 )
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi CavJJC

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your On Demand service, are you still experiencing these issues? If so, is it with all On Demand content or certain programs / channels? Also, are you noticing any difference with HD and SD content?

Sorry for all the questions, we want to get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos