Menu
Mrs_Mumford_90
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Services Unavailable

I'm getting an error message when I try to watch a movie on Demand. I use the sky cinema as that is within my package. I've had this message appear before and it's sorted itself out but I'm having this problem again. I am a new customer.
0 Kudos
SuHilaire-Udu
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Services Unavailable

I have similar issues - unable to access any On-Demand services and some channels pixelated. They say that they know about the issue and that they aim to fix it by 20th Dec, but when I check their website it says No Known Service Issues - don't know what to believe. Anyway, I suggest you report (if you can get through) they are open until midnight on 0354 454 1111 - the issue may have local relevance that affects you in different ways.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Services Unavailable

Hi Mrs_Mumford_90

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your On Demand service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're not detecting any errors at the moment so I hope that means your service is working as it should?

If not, let us know and I'll do what I can to escalate this from our end for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos