Menu
rahlice
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Not Working for 3 Weeks

On Demand has not been working for 3 weeks now. I've done the reboot routine, which is Tech Support's solution to everything, several times. When is this going to be sorted out? I am paying for something I can't use, I should be credited but I'd just prefer the service to be working.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Not Working for 3 Weeks

Have you rung it in?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
rahlice
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Tried but was left on hold for long periods, on-line chat is never ever available. I get the 319 error. The Service Status recognised it as an issue in my area a couple of weeks ago. Supposedly there are no longer any problems in my area. I'm afraid this is not the case. I am paying for this service and expect it to be available.I have two questions:

1. How do I get this looked at without spending an hour on the phone waiting to speak to someone who tells me to reboot the Tivo box when I know that won't cure the problem?
  2. How do I get a credit for the service I am paying for but not receiving?

0 Kudos
Bingley
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Well On Demand unavailable YET again this morning. What the hell is VM playing at, can you get anything right at the moment- obviously not. I do not see why we are paying for a service that is not being provided and your RC24 update has failed ,back to slow sluggish menu and lagging again. What a way to run a company. ,

0 Kudos
rahlice
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Still not working for me and no sign of VM wanting to help either. I priced up Sky packages last night, if VM don't show any appetite to even help sort this then   I'm cancelling. I've had enough.

Are you listening or even bothered VM?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello rahlice,

I'm sorry for the delay and also to learn that you've been without your On Demand service.

I have located your account and the signals on your box are looking good at the moment so can I just confirm whether you were seeing any error messages or blank screens?

I have sent some signals to the box so if it's still not working could you reset it by the mains and let me know if there's any change please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tonyworks
Up to speed
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Nice to see VM only took 3 weeks to reply!

0 Kudos
rahlice
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

HI Rose,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the problem is still there. All I get is the error 319 message.

Not great that On Demand has unavailable over the holiday period and unacceptable that it's been like this for 6 weeks. I am considering my options as a customer and rights as a consumer.

rahlice 

0 Kudos
rahlice
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@ tonyworks Yeah, VM's Consumer Code of Practice says "If you’re unhappy with our service, please let us know as soon as you can. We’ll do our best to put things right, so you can carry on enjoying your services again. We’ll also use your feedback to improve our service where we can. We are fully committed to addressing all complaints, fully and fairly, and in a reasonable time frame."

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The forum is not the place for an immediate response, and nor will it ever be.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos