Menu
Sumo16
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Movie Error 0-403

B4 Xmas I phoned the help line and spoke to them about a problem with getting Sky Cinema when I am at work/ away from home and I get a message oops Error 0-403 and it will not allow the film to be shown. All of the people said that the problem would be corrected within 48 hours. Still not fixed!!!!!!

Can someone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Movie Error 0-403

Hi Sumo16,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with accessing Sky Cinema via the TV Anywhere service.

Checking into this, I can see that there are no registered devices for the Sky Cinema app. What device are you using?

If you are using a mobile or tablet, you will need to install the Sky Cinema app. If you are using a laptop or computer, you will need to go to the Sky Cinema website in order to view programmes (just make sure to sign in using the Virgin Media option).

For additional support, please see the following link to our online Help pages about this: Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thank you,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Sumo16
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am using my PC at work and selecting the movie which takes me to the banner for the film,then clicking Watch,which takes me to the buttons for Virgin or Sky, Click on Virgin and get the error message 0-403.

Happy new year

Sumo16

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sumo16,

A Happy New Year to you as well! 

Please try the following:

1. Visit skycinema.sky.com
  2. Click Sign In
  3. Click the Virgin Media logo to the left of the Sky sign in. If you enter your details in the Sky sign in prompt, you’ll get an error as this login is for Sky customers only.
  4. Sign in with your My Virgin Media username and password.
  5. If this is the first time you’ve accessed the Sky Cinema website, you’ll be prompted to choose a 4 digit Sky Cinema PIN to control access to age-restricted content. This can be any 4 digit PIN you wish, however to make it easy to remember, we suggest using the same PIN as on your Virgin TV service.
  6. You can then choose a channel or On Demand content to watch from any of your subscribed Sky Cinema channels.

When you select a show to watch, your device will automatically be registered. You can register up to two devices, and make one device change per calendar month. If you’re presented with Microsoft Silverlight content security prompt when watching content, click Enable.

Once you’ve signed in to the Sky Cinema website, you’ll be asked to confirm your My Virgin Media details after 8 hours for account and device security. If you are watching a Sky Movie channel other than Sky Cinema Family or Sky Cinema Disney, you’ll be asked to enter your 4 digit Sky Cinema and Sky Sports PIN for age verification.

Let me know how this goes.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos