Menu
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On Demand HD Content

Any news on when we might be getting this back? Hardly any On Demand Sky Cinema content is in HD, and I believe Virgin are still removing the HD versions of new films after 30 days. We've been told repeatedly that it will be back 'soon' - but when is that?

Last month my wife phoned up and got a £16 credit to compensate for the missing content - are we going to have to phone up again?

0 Kudos
cazza26
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand HD Content

I noticed the on demand issues also. I phoned up and got credit back in August..... still got the issue. It ridiculous that this issue is still not fixed and the issue is still happening..... enough to make you change suppliers..... never mind the really SHOW tivo box. Wits end. Phoning up is a last resort as it's like running around in circles. 

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Before I go through the pain of phoning up again and trying to speak to someone who is able to help, can any of the forum staff confirm if any resolution to this issue is imminent?
0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any chance of a response from Virgin?
0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Seriously .. if you want HD content (and UHD content) , Sky are the way to go for you TV viewing

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I've just come from Sky, and that's where I got used to all the on demand content in HD. I was told it would be the same at Virgin, but alas not.
0 Kudos
pyrotenax
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sadly , the grass isnt always greener ...

Running ASUS RT-AC88U with Asuswrt-Merlin firmware
0 Kudos