Menu
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Error 6093

Getting this error trying to get Episode 2 of The Saboteurs despite trying over 3 days at different times. Can one of the forum team check for any issues please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Error 6093

Hi there Adduxi, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been getting this error when trying to watch this episode of The Saboteurs. 

I've just tested this on our set top box in the office and it works fine, however it is only available until later this evening. 

Hopefully it is working for you too, please let me know if you've been able to catch up on this show. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Huw for the update, unfortunately I was not able to get the episode in time, so just used Channel Fours own On Demand.

I still am of the opinion the broadband signal is not as it should be, for both the TiVo and my SH2ac.

The TiVo is showing signal levels of around 42% percent, and the SH2ac is showing T3 errors which I've never had before.

For a long time I've never had a problem with any of this, but recently the levels dropped to -4 / -5 and things have not been so good.

I've setup a TBB monitor and will keep a close eye on things, as if they don't improve, I'll be back ....... ;-) 

0 Kudos
ice198625
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Book an engineer if the problem keeps occuring

Have a look on service outage page

Sounds like a signal issue

ALSO TRY RECONNECTING TO THE VIRGIN MEDIA NETWORK

SETTINGS -  NETWORK - RECONNECT TO VIRGIN MEDIA NETWORK NOW - this process takes about 5 minutes and retry also try a warm reboot, keep hold of the standby button on the tivo until all the lights flash this will reboot the box

ALL THOUGH YOUR LEVELS ARE - 4 TO -5 THESE ARE STILL IN VIRGIN MEDIAS SPECIFICATION FOR SIGNAL TARGETS

WORRY IF THEY GO BELOW -6

LEVELS CANNOT BE LOWER THAN -6 OR HIGHER THAN +10, SNR HIGHER THAN 34 AND RETURN PATH BETWEEN 40 - 50 HIGHER THAN 50 MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS

(I work for Virgin Media (Residential Installation Technician my advice is my own)

Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ice198625

Thanks for the information. I'll try the reconnection for the TiVo when I get a chance. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos