Menu
Grumpy1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Error 407

Trying to watch old episodes of Lewis on Collections from ITV but episodes wont play and the above message keeps appearing. Have tried rebooting the Tivo box but it doesn't clear the problem. Help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Grumpy1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error 407 TV on Demand

Disappointed that I have received no response from the Forum Team to my previous post on this subject last Wednesday.

To reiterate, when trying to watch episodes of Lewis via the ITV Collections on 'TV on Demand' the 'temporary unavailable message' is displayed showing error ref 407. Rebooting TiVo doesn't clear the issue. I spoke to the Virgin call centre yesterday and whatever they did hasn't cured the fault either. 

The problem appears to effect only Lewis, other programmes on ITV Collections are unaffected and play as normal.

Not impressed by the level of customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Error 407

Hi Grumpy1,

Thank you for posting,

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer. Any broadband services you may have will also need t be looked into.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos