Menu
Sburrows365
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On Demand - Error 319

I have tried on a number of occasions over the last couple of weeks, but I cannot access the service, getting an error code 319. Having looked through the forum, it appears to be a common theme. What is being/can be done to restore access. I'm only two weeks into joining virgin, and it has not been the best of starts.
My brand new TiVo box is slower and less responsive than my 3-4 year old Sky HD box, and the system is less functional and intuitive. Now I cannot access on demand. And my phone remained unconnected for the first two weeks, still now on a temporary number.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand - Error 319

Hello Sburrows365,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you've been experiencing issues with your On Demand.

I have located your account and the signals on the box are looking good at the moment but I can see the box has been online for a while so I would recommend rebooting it by the mains.

Unfortunately there is still a known issue with this error code F004929190 but we hope it's resolved soon and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos