Menu
Cazza3
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Error 319

Hi All

For the last 4 days and numerous times over the last few months the Sky Movies on demand shows error 319. After following the (what is proving to be) futile resetting procedures I am left with the same error codes. Over the weekend the fault was acknowledged and the infamous Engineer was fixing it. Exasperated!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Error 319

Hi Cazza3,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you.

I am sorry that there's been some interference with the TV services, I would like to help. I've not been able to access your details and would need some information before doing so.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Dangermouse81
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Consistently get error 319 when trying to watch on demand. Complained many times, never sorted.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hey Dangermouse81

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately, we're aware of some issues in which this error code is being shown and we're working hard to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Can I ask what you're trying to watch when you get this error? Do you get it when you trying and watch anything or specific content from a specific channel?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Dangermouse81
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The Mindy Project Season one. No episodes will play.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Dangermouse

We're currently working on resolving these issues and I'd expect progress to be made very soon. If you're still experiencing issues in a few days, get in touch and I'll check the ticket for any updates for you.

We're working hard to get this sorted and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Raehannah
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi I am unable to view hd movies and this has happened on quite a few the SD film will play but Hd version has 319 error many thanks
0 Kudos
Ikledoozer
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have been trying to watch Nashville for 4 days now and keep getting error 319, and the infuriating thing is this was set to record and failed!

I have only had the TIVO box a couple of weeks and so far not impressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raehannah

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

We are working hard to resolve problems with the 319 error appearing when trying to play certain programs / channels. Can you let me know what you're trying to play?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos
Dangermouse81
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Series 1 of The Mindy Project still isn't working more than a week later.

I find it disgraceful that you increase your prices three times in a year yet can't get your on demand to work.
0 Kudos