0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand: Batman Begins is only available as SD

Hello Cloddy,

Welcome back to the community.

I can see you've posted this issue about a different film too. 

How are you searching for these films and like my other post has mentioned have you tried to use the search and browse feature to see if it's available in HD. 

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm using 'search' on the Tivo 'On Demand' menu and it only comes up with an SD version for Sky and Virgin. The same search for, say, "Dark Knight" shows both SD and HD versions to be available for Sky Cinema. Oddly, at least to my mind, VM On Demand only has the SD version (for £2.99).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Yes with the Sky content the HD movies have been restricted because the Sky platform is being updated so for now there will mostly be SD films available. Until the system has been updated I would recommend recording from the Sky channels to ensure you're able to watch your films in HD.

Sorry to any inconvenience this is causing and if there's anything else I can help with please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

OK, a fortnight has passed and still no HD. Any idea how long it's going to take to fix this? we've been waiting for ages. How about a rebate for this atrocious service?

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Oh, and what's this "No known issues" for TV on the Service Status page? That's a lie! What about this "known issue"?

There are many other people on here asking why they're getting 319 errors; if you kept a notice out there that there was a problem you probably wouldn't get so many enquiries.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There's been pretty much no HD on Demand for Sky Movies/Cinema since the beginning of the year.
I was told on this forum in February that it was for a temporary time while they upgrade the systems in the background.....
We are now in November so 9 months later and still no better.
I called up and got a discount on my Sky Cinema for 12 months so I possibly suggest you do the same but they will act dumb when you state there is no HD on demand. I got told they knew nothing about this and was sure there was....
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cloddy Smiley Happy

Thank you for your message and keeping in touch with the Community Smiley Happy

Once we have more information to tell you we will most likely pop a sticky on the boards to let everyone know. 

Until then please give us a call if you would like to discuss your bill on 150/ 0345 454 1111, second number for non Virgin Media lines.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos