Menu
PhatEd
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand 6117

Hi,

I've gone to use the On Demand service tonight on one of our two Tivo boxes and after the initial adverts the program will play for around a minute or two and then freeze, followed by an error message with code 6117, stating it is unavailable.

I have checked the Service Status page and it does not indicate any errors in the area?

Please can someone from VM assist?

Thanks

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand 6117

6117 means there is a fault with the program you are trying to watch not your equipment or signal.

What will be helpful for the forum team is what you were trying to watch and roughly what time it went off so they can get the video reuploaded
PhatEd
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It was 11.22.63 in HD On Demand. S01 E01. It was happening at random times. If I fast forwarded past where it was first stopping, it then stopped shortly after in a different place.

However, other posts on here relating to 6117 errors have had replies from VM staff advising they found a fault and rectified via a PM...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi PhatEd,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're persistently getting this error when watching 11.22.63 in HD.  I would like to help check this further if you don't mind?

Can you please reply back with the following details:

* Have you tried ordering the SD version, if so did it work better for you?

* Does this error happen on any other programme/s?

Let me know and I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos