Menu
Mavic03
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

ON DEMAND NOT WORKING AGAIN

Im more and more frustrated, ON DEMAND NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN AND BEING NEWISH TO VIRGIN I THOUGHT AT FIRST TEETHING PROBLEMS, but thats not the case, after reading the forums it is a regular occurance, HAVE VIRGIN EVER ACTUALLY TOLD CUSTOMERS WHY IT KEEPS GOING OFF ?? After the first few times i called to say i would like some refund as im paying for a service im not getting, the virgin guy said well!!! How much do you want??? To my reply well if your asking how does a million sound?? I obviously wouls like you to credit me for the time the service is lost, well i did get a credit workwd out by cost divided by days without etc.etc, ive not bothered since but its grating on me now that im paying for every service they have JUST WITHOUT THE SERVICE.
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: ON DEMAND NOT WORKING AGAIN

I spoke to VM today about the On Demand and other V6 issues.

Apparently VM have about 50 on going faults.

Just out of interest what are you trying to watch On Demand as some content is working.

0 Kudos
Mavic03
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

AWFUL SERVICE

WELL COMPLAINING AGAIN, ON DEMAND STILL NIT WORKING AND HAS NOT BEEN SINCE LAST MONDAY. TOLD TODAY PROBABLY WONT BE FIXED UNTIL 14TH, ALSO TOLD I WONT GET COMPENSATED AS IM NOT CHARGED FOR IT, SO I ASK IF I DECIDE I NO LONGER WANT TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING WHICH WE DO AND HAVE JUST THE FREE CHANNELS WILL I STILL HAVE ON DEMAND ?? WELL ONLY IN LEVEL WITH YOUR PACKAGE, SO NO WOULD BE THE ANSWER I WOULD NOT. SO I WILL EXPECT TO HAVE REFUNDED LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME AN AMOUNT X'S THR NUMBER OF DAYS WITHOUT SERVICE.
THIS HAS TO BE THE LAST STRAW WHAT WITH POOR INTERNET SPEED, LOSING CHANNELS AND SERVICE AND ON DEMAND ON A REGULAR BASIS IS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE PULLING MY HAIR OUT ITS SO FRUSTRATING, THIS IS MRS MAVIC COMMENTING AS IM SEVERELY DISABLED AND MY SAD EXISTENCE AND LEVEL OF HAPPINESS IS BASED ON HAVING THIS LITTLE ACCESS TO THE WORLD OUTSIDE, BUT NOT IF YOU HAVE VIRGIN MEDIA.
0 Kudos
jollyroger27
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: AWFUL SERVICE

on demand not working for 8 days or so,rang several times,they are blaming it on the broadcasters or something..one guy re booted my box wen that didnt worked,disconnected me on the landline phone,soon be leaving virgin for another provider.....said something about refund for days lost,but cudnt say wen fixed,,awful...
0 Kudos
Mavic03
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I know ever since i clicked to accept the package i was told two days for install thrn got email and had to wait 3 wks within hours i had no service then teo days later same thing engineer came out swapped v6 box and gave me tivo but the super fast internet is suoer slow NEVER WAS WITH SKY, Also the on demand constantly going off and at this moment jas been off since last Monday, total nightmare when ringing them passed from pillar to post to eventually get someone who was going home at 4 oclock so could not wait for engineers in our area fixing a widespread fault to finish at 4.30 so he could not even check. POOR POOR POOR
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mavic03

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I can see you've been experiencing an issue with your On Demand that has since been resolved, I hope this means that things are working as they should on your end? 

If that's not the case, get in touch here and I'll do everything I can to help to put things right.

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mavic03
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi no tje on demand is still not working so that will be 12 days now. I am severely disabled as i have a very rare aito immune disease that cripples me so having the whole package giving me lots of choices as well as the top internet and all the sports. I have been three days well actually 2 and half days without it all when it all went off so i had nothing and when i got the text saying issues for pr8 jas now been resolved i thought great went straight to on demand still not working hence i call and had a very poor response . As of this morning its still not working.
I jave had issies for one reason or amotjer since signing up, wirhin the first fee weeks tje on demand was ofd again for days and i was credited to my account an amount per day if you check back through your records. To be told you dont pay for on demand and box sets etc is ridiculous as i stated if thats the case i will have the package with no extras and just have the on demand with all the box set to watch.
Why should i pay for tje xll package if i can get rhe om demand with box sets and all for free??, i cant so i am charged within the package so i would appreciate if you would check back on my account and see what i was credited last time. Also insee a 10 charge.on my account as my Direct debit did mot go through i did that purposly so that some one would contact me and we could discuss and determine what services ive been without and how much credit you should apply, ive only just recommend Virgin on the refer a friend im now worried that they will have issues and not be roo happy with me more so id i have to inform them that you dont evem get credited when your services are out, also i was given a v6 box initially this was faulty so a new tivo was put in and i was told i would receive a new v6 but to date again nothing. Ive also neem rumming me speed test and compared to sky who i was with for a long time your worse amd you are.meant to give upto 200. I evem get messages on my phone whem emailing saying internet slow. Please see what you can do for me i a very loyal and high service user customer if i get wjat im paying for and its good. My nephew who worked for virgin even now says your better than sky , im yet to agree because we have not to date had a smooth period of no issue running. Without the boxset and internet im extremely agitated as i can not just pop out like other due to my illness. PLEASE PLEASE SORT ALL THIS OUT FOR ME.
KIND
JACQUI OTOOLE PARTNER OF MARVIN OTOOLE ACXOUNT HOLDER I AM AUTHORISED AND WOULD BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO WOULD DEAL WITHRHESE HOUSE HOLD MATTERS.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mavic03

I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

The issue that was affecting all our On Demand platforms have since been resolved, I hope that means things are working better for you on your end? If you're still experiencing problems, let me know what you're trying to watch and I'll do my best to recreate the issue from our end for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mavic03
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No i still cant watch stan lees Lucky man still says error 319 try back later, as soon as im out of contract i shall be returning to sky although you are kind enough to answer me the rest are just not interested, so three days with no aervice at all anf teo weeks plus without box sets and no offer of any compensation well ots jist not good enough, so unless i receive money back and not even compensation jist the equivalent of the days ive paid and not had any usage so just my money back would be nice.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mavic03

Apologies again for the service you've received, are you also experiencing issues with any other On Demand content? 

As for the credit/compensation, that's not something I'll be able to help you with. On Demand isn't a paid for service and comes with the services that you do pay for (Live TV, broadband etc)

That being said, I'm so sorry for the level of service you've received, it's really not something we want you to experience.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

0 Kudos