Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

Nothing after "starting up" screen

Second TiVo box upstairs has suddenly stopped starting up. All the lights on the from are green, suggesting the box is working fine. After rebooting I get the "starting up" screen, which flashing around three times, and then a blank screen. I have tried different HDMI cables. I have tried running through my HDMI switcher and also connecting directly to the TV. I Have waiting 45 mins to see if it is a delayed start up and nothing. Problem doesn't seem to be with the HDMI since I get the initial start up screen. The box was unplugged for about a week to accommodate a room remodelling. However, when everything was connected back up the box was working fine. So this problem has occurred randomly it seems. No problems that I know of otherwise with the internet and the downstairs box is unaffected. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2 (12 Views)

Re: Nothing after "starting up" screen

Hi Schwarma,

Thanks for letting us know bout this on the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I'd like to run further tests but I'm unable to locate your account at the moment.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos