Menu
evenmorefedup
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Not able to copy Tivo settings

Hi, I have had my faulty Tivo box swapped, gone through all the instructions to copy the settings over, and when i press confirm, I get this error come up

{"response":{"data":{"items":[],"end":true},"config":[],"errors":["There must be a type array provided."],"exceptionClass":"TivoToolsException"}}

I know that other people have had this issue in the past, but I was wondering if it will be resolved soon ? Thanks

evenmorefedup
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not able to copy Tivo settings

Same stuff being read from a script, can't do it for 24 hours, can't transfer me to second line servicing, cant raise a fault ticket, apparantley there is no fault and it is only a coinidence that other people have had the same server error messges. !!!

0 Kudos
evenmorefedup
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Are people still having problems copying there links etc over ? The reason i ask, after spending an hour on to 150, they eventually asked second line if there was any faults, and the answer is no. There is not.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi evenmorefedup,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that copying the TiVo® settings process hasn't worked for you.  I can see this has now been escalated to one of our teams to investigate for us.

It can take up to a few days to hear back but you will be contacted and updated.  I will respond to your private message shortly.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
antonym
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Also have much sadness that having had to get a replacement Tivo, the http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/tivo/boxswap/ service doesn't work.

Haven't bothered wasting time on the phone, given I've got the same symptoms as everyone else...

{"response":{"data":{"items":[],"end":true},"config":[],"errors":["There must be a type array provided."],"exceptionClass":"TivoToolsException"}}

You can add one to the list of disappointed customers, if that'll bump the bug priority up someone's queue.
If someone from Virgin/Forum team wants my account details (and can turn me into a delighted customer by making all my series links reappear) then private message me!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi antonym,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're also getting an error when using the Copy TiVo® settings function.  I will send you a private message to request further details and see what we can do to get this resolved.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Jasxpear
Dialled in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Please send me further details too Collette. I'm 7 days into the 14 i have to get my setting changed and not much seems to be happening...

0 Kudos
Jasxpear
Dialled in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Still not working and no response from the forum team...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasxpear,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I will be happy to help check this out for you.  I will send you a private message just now to gather further details.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Cheers

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that after receiving various reports of an error when Copying TiVo® settings, that there is an issue with the App.  This has been confirmed by our fault analysts.

This has been escalated and we will work to resolve this as soon as we can. 

As soon as any new details come in, we shall let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos