Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not Informed about Area Maintenance

Cheers VM for the lack of notice for area maintenance in FY1 area today, Seems once again we have to do your work and follow the virgin van down the road to ask what was happening. Pathetic as usual. ! How much more do we have to endure ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Informed about Area Maintenance

Dear me, you really ARE expecting a lot. I mean sending everyone affected by planned maintenance in an area an email ahead of time is beyond the wit of man, no? And save customer frustration, calls to the helpline, replacement of broken HUB's hoofed out the window in frustration and make you feel like VM give a flying fig about your custom.

They wouldn't want that after they have worked so hard to make you feel alienated every time you have an issue and have to play phone roulette with 1st line support (dreadfull) and hit you with two price rises in a year.

On a less sarcastic note, you're absolutely right, it would be so much nicer if they let you know ahead of time about planned maintenance. Although with the state of the email system you'll get it 3 days late.

"Communication" company VM- look it up.

Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Nice message, My friends who live on the same road received a letter and also received an email, about the planned work which she has shown me this afternoon  As you say roulette time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley,

Thank you for coming in and posting, I'm so sorry that you weren't included in receiving any letters from us about disruptions to work being carried out in the area. This wasn't our intention and we certainly wouldn't want you feeling this way. 

I would like to ask if there are still some disruptions in the home, or are the services working again?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Really, your kidding me, 5 days after this happened you decide to reply. I`d hate to send you for the midwife !!!!!.   USELESS as usual !

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley,

Thank you for your message. I'm very very sorry to read that this wasn't timely enough for you. This wasn't in any way to ignore you, we do work our queues in date order. 

I hope that the disruptions have ceased now.

Have a fab day Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Rather patronising reply !.  

0 Kudos