Menu
MrStu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Noisy Tivo

Anyone else have a noisy hard drive on their Tivo box? Really annoying if you're watching late at night at low volume. Is it possible to have the box replaced?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Noisy Tivo

Hello again MrStu,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account to run a couple of checks and I would like to send one of the team out to check things over so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
MrStu
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Noisy Tivo

Well - thanks to Rosie for arranging an engineering visit. I now have a shiny new TiVo box and guess what - its as noisy as the old one! Apparently its my fault for putting it on a wooden shelf in a tv cabinet. Kinda imagine that's where most of them live so guess it's something we have to live with. I'll try the fire hazard tea towel trick or cobbling together some rubber feet but frankly its a crap design. Thanks for trying to help and big up to your engineer who did his best to resolve.
0 Kudos