Menu
Bbibby
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Noisy TiVo Box!

I had an engineer appointment on Friday 27th to fix some HD issues, my phone line and some issues with the TiVo box (slow and laggy).
He replaced my existing box with a new TiVo (but a new version of what I had not the new models) and since Friday night, it's been rumbling away and is incredibly annoying. It's audible as background noise even over normal audio sound from the TV and very, very noticeable. My old box didn't make any noticeable noise so pretty sure it can't be anything to do with where the box is etc.
Anyone had similar problems and know what the solution is or do I have a faulty box and need a new one?

Thanks for any help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Noisy TiVo Box!

Hi Bbibby

I'm really sorry to hear about the continued problems you're experiencing with your new set top box. It sounds like we need to arrange for a member of the team to come back our to take a closer look at this.

I've sent you information regarding a visit in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos