Menu
Gurunicknak
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tv service

Hi my TiVo box has been turning itself off and on for the last week or so until the last couple of days it has started to freeze and only turning it off and on will rectify it but today it will not start up at all the starting up screen comes on the it turns off and I get nothing I phoned the virgin helpline and the guy said its something about a update not installing correctly he said he sent a signal to restart said update and to wait 5hrs my box is now turning off and on constantly I don't think a update has anything to do with it as I have had this problem for a while . I tried to tell the virgin rep but he couldn't understand what I was trying to tell me could someone please give me some help with this as I already have a long running internet problem and now this I'm really getting fed up with the shoddy service virgin is giving lately thx.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service

I feel your pain but you need to persevere with the phone route, if you ring in the evening you tend to get people in the UK. I would not have put up with this a week. I think you need to be a bit more tenacious to get the fault resolved. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv service

Hi Gurunicknak

I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately, it's certainly not something we want for you at all.

If you've rebooted the box since you've spoken to our team and you're still experiencing this issue, then I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available. 

I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos