Menu
Paddingtonbeer
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tele, damn tivo box

We have not had any television all night and despite 4 calls to virgin media, they haven't fixed the problem with the TiVo box. The engineer can't come out until 30th December, which is NOT good enough. What a rubbish service. Can't we have the new Tivo box delivered and we can fit it ourselves? Really frustrating. Employ more engineers virgin. We pay enough for a service that is second rate at best. So, can we have a TiVo box or not. Next call to customer services to have the lot taken out.

0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tele, damn tivo box

Customer service has never been VM's strongpoint. Come to think of it I can't think of any real strongpoint, certainly not tivo. If their accounts department 'broke down' though they would fix it within hours : (

0 Kudos
Paddingtonbeer
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tele, damn tivo box

It's the lying that annoys me, being passed about between people, speaking with so called supervisors who haven't got the power to do anything and they have the nerve to put the bill up. It's only since I've been speaking to the contract cancellations department, things might be happening. My fingers, as ever, remain firmly crossed. Watch this space.....
0 Kudos