Menu
Clare64
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No talk soundtrack on BBC 4 HD

Is anyone else having trouble with some BBCFour HD programme sounds? We've had trouble with a couple of episodes of 'Beck' and an episode of 'Life Story'. Very irritating indeed, do Virgin know about this? Is it due to any updates on the TiVo box? Is it worth reporting it to Virgin? Hoping for some solutions! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No talk soundtrack on BBC 4 HD

Hi Clare64,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's lovely to have you here Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you've been having an issue with the sound on BBC 4 HD. 

How have things been since you posted. Checking here, the sound works as it should. 

Do you get this issue on other HD channels?

What about on BBC 4 SD? 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Clare64
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I only posted this out of sheer frustration, we experienced a total of 3 programmes with this lack of dialogue. As of this moment they are the only ones. I can't tell you about BBC4 SD as we don't receive that.

Happily it's not happened recently but when we do watch BBC4 HD it's with fingers firmly crossed!

Regards

Clare

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Clare64 wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I only posted this out of sheer frustration, we experienced a total of 3 programmes with this lack of dialogue. As of this moment they are the only ones. I can't tell you about BBC4 SD as we don't receive that.

Happily it's not happened recently but when we do watch BBC4 HD it's with fingers firmly crossed!

Regards

Clare

if you're watching HD on 163, BBC4 SD should be on 107

0 Kudos